Thursday, April 23, 2009

GOLF JOKES

Sardar: why are all these people running?
  
  Man: This is a race, the winner will get the cup.
  
  Sardar: If only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?



Amitab : In which state Cauvery flows?
  Sardar : liquid state.....
  Audience clapped.. Amitab stunned, looks be hind, ALL WERE SARDARS..... ..
  

Banta Singh: "Yaar Santa, last year the name-plate outside your house read Santa Singh B.A. This year it read Santa Singh M.A., When did you finish yours Masters Degree?
  Santa Singh: "You don't understand. Last year my wife died, I put B.A. to indicate Bachelor Again. Then I took a second wife, So M.A. is Married Again.


Santa: I have swallowed a key. 
  
  Doctor: When? 
  
  Santa: 3 months back! 
  
  Doctor: What were you doing till now? 
  
  Santa: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too. 
  


No comments: