Thursday, April 23, 2009

HILARIOUS JOKES

Once a sardar had to learn two essays for the exam. One is about friend and the other is about father. He had studied only about friend. But in the exam the essay asked was about father. Sardar dint give up. He replaced father with friend in the essay and it read: 
  
  "I am a very fatherly person, I have lots of fathers, My best father is my neighbor."
  
  He ended the essay as, "A father in need is a father in deed....!"

NAPOLEAN: "In my Dictionary there is no word called 'IMPOSSIBLE'....
  
  Sardarji: "What's the use of saying it now, you should have checked it before buying THE DICTIONARY !!

Sardar joins the suicide bomber squad. So when he is given a mission to suicide in the enemies camp his leader supply him a lot of weapons and bombs stacked to his body and mobile for communications.
  
  He lands up in the enemy's camp, called his boss: Sir, there are 2 enemies soldier, can I suicide now?
  
  Leader: No, not for two, wait till you see more soldiers.
  
  Sardar: Sir now there are 25 can I do it now?
  
  Boss: Wait for more.
  
  Sardar: Sir, now I am in a midst of 100 soldiers, can I suicide now?
  
  Boss: Yes, go ahead, you will be a martyr, don't worry about your family, we will look after.
  
  Sardar pulls his knife and stabs himself in his chest.!!!

Sardar complained to his friend about his wife "My wife never agrees with anything I say. And we have been married for six years."
  
  Mrs Sardar (Rajsi) intervened, "Not six we have been married for seven years!"

No comments: